A Minoan trading vessel of the type used c. 1700 - 1400 BC. No complete ship has been found. This museum exhibit was constructed following original technical descriptions.
In 2004 a replica of the ship covered the 260 nautical miles from Chania on Crete to Piraeus on the Greek mainland.
Image: Nautical Museum of Crete; believed to be in the public domain (Greek government)