Links related to this lecture
Note: Links given in this frame require a connection to the internet.
No guarantee is given that the links still exist.
- Lecture notes on estuaries by R. F. Maddocks, University of Houston, USA.
- Home page of the National Estuary Project of the USA. (versión española)
- Home page of Restore America's Estuaries, a grouping of community organisations to improve the quality of estuaries in the USA.
- Educational material from the National Estuarine Research Reserve System (NERRS, USA); includes an estuary curriculum.
- Photos and description of the Dee estuary, a typical high tidal energy estuary in England, taken from a birdwatching site.
- Home page of the Severn Estuary Strategy (England/Wales).
- Photos and videos of the Severn estuary and the phenomenon of the tidal bore.
- Home page of the Derwent Estuary Program (Tasmania, Australia).
- Access to field data from over 20 estuaries in the USA from 1995 to present.